Western Reserve Pure Water provides commercial & industrial water treatment across industries & applications.
- C&I Reverse Osmosis
- C&I Water Softeners
- C&I Depth Filters
- C&I Carbon Filters
- Deionized Tank Exchange
Every commercial & industrial water treatment application, whether for a restaurant, hospital, hotel or office, is unique so please use the contact form to let us know more about your water needs.
If you’re looking for High-purity, Deionized, De-mineralized, Lab-grade, or Medical-grade water, we can help–just let us know your needs and we’ll provide you with a free quote.
“Ultrapure” is the commercial & industrial water treatment industry term applied to water which meets stringent limits on several or all of the following: dissolved and suspended solids, organic carbon, dissolved gases and biological organisms (e.g., bacteria, viruses, pyrogens). Water meeting these characteristics is generally required in pharmaceutical, electronics and optical manufacturing processes as well as medical, research and dialysis applications. Several standards-setting organizations publish standards governing ultrapure water purity. Examples include USP, ASTM, CAP, NCCLS, ANSI and AAMI.
According to Wikipedia.org
Deionized water, also known as demineralized water (DI water, DIW or de-ionized water), is water that has had its mineral ions removed, such as cations from sodium, calcium, iron, copper and anions such as chloride and bromide. Deionization is a physical process which uses specially-manufactured ion exchange resins which bind to and filter out the mineral salts from water. Because the majority of water impurities are dissolved salts, deionization produces a high purity water that is generally similar to distilled water, and this process is quick and without scale buildup.
Ion exchange demineralization of water is frequently accomplished by in-plant deionizers which automatically regenerate on a pre-set frequency, consuming acid and caustic and discharging a waste stream containing high concentrations of the acid and caustic. These systems are expensive to purchase and are very maintenance-intensive.
Service Deionization, also referred to as “Portable Exchange Deionization”, uses tanks containing deionization resin plumbed into your process with flexible connectors and exchanged upon exhaustion by tanks regenerated at our Service Center.
Advantages of Service Deionization include:
- No chemicals or hazardous waste; no frequent OSHA-required hazardous chemical training, no diking or other special containment, no waste treatment.
- Elimination of maintenance costs.Western Reserve Pure Water exchanges exhausted tanks as required.
- No capital investment.You pay per tank exchange or per 1000 gallons of demineralized water consumed – your choice.
- Flexibility to meet varying flow requirements and water quality.Flows from 0.5 gpm to 500 gpm and quality from 50,000 ohm-cm to 18,000,000 ohm-cm.
- Metals recovery / Waste Treatment – this technology is often used to remove heavy metals from waste streams to meet NPDES or other discharge permit requirements. Tanks are regenerated by a licensed resource recovery facility and the recovered metals sold for recycling.